Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Full Time Income from Home?

That didn't last long. My job working outside of the home came to a quick halt 2 days before Christmas (long story which I won't get into here). I am finding myself job hunting again both outside of the home and inside the home. I am now researching ways that you anyone can make a legit income from home. I'm not talking about $10 here, $5 here opportunities. I'm talking about a regular job that you can do at home every day and earn a paycheck the same as if you were working a 9-5 job outside of the home. I will be posting soon on what I find out during my search. Honestly, freelance writing just wasn't cutting it for me. It was taking up too much of my time for a few dollars here and there. I need something that can BE an regular income, and I know many of you are looking for the same thing. I know they are out there, we just have to find them!

If you know of any legit work at home jobs that you can do from home, whether it be customer service, sales, virtual assistants, anything, please leave a comment so that I can look into it further. Also, feel free to share your experiences with various companies (good or bad) with us! In the mean time, keep coming back to see what we find out!!

No comments: