Thursday, December 4, 2008

Suggestions and Link trades??

Ugh, I've been sick for the past week and a half. This stupid cold/flu thing, whatever you want to call it has really been kicking my butt! Sore throat, cough, stuffed up nose, plugged up ears, headache, blah, blah, BLAH! It was just going on and on with no relief! Needles to say, I've not felt much like blogging.. I had to force myself to work every day through it! I finally got to the doctor yesterday and got on an antibiotic! Hope it works and fast!!

I am hoping that I have a few readers here?? lol.. I would love for some of you to leave me a comment and let me know of some LEGIT things you have earned money from online. Can be surveys, paid emails, paid to sign up, cafe press.. anything that you have earned money from! Leave a link in my comments section with a BRIEF explanation of it! I will do a bit of research and post about it here! *and how about a link to YOU for telling us about it??* So go ahead and leave me a comment and tell me what you have done!

I will also be updating the links section, so if you are interested in trading links please leave me a comment! Just make sure that your blog has something to do with working from home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why does everyone seem to think im from Ireland?? im NOT! lol.. my sons name is Irish because my husband is 3/4 Irish and picked his name! All of our kids have Irish names but Im not irish! ;)

Unknown said...

I have added your link to my page, I am not sure if you ever got my message! :)


http://rewardsofworkingfromhome.today.com/