Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Offer Your Services for a Few Bux!

A few months ago, I posted about fiverr where you can earn $5 for various services of your choice. I have had some luck with fiverr so far. I've been paid to do a few reviews on this blog, and a few other gigs as well. They changed their policy so that there is no payout minimum and you can cash out whenever you like.

There are a few other websites like this that I've found. TenBux works the same as fivver, except that you can offer services for both $5 or $10. Their minimum amount is only $8 and you get paid via paypal. For every $5 gig you do, they take .50, and $1 for every $10 gig.

Buxerr works the same way as TenBux, and the minimum cash out amount is $4. They do take 20% of each gig.

GigMe5 lets you offer services for $5, $10, $20 and $50. You do have a 14 day wait for the funds to clear before you can withdraw them and there is a minimum of $30 before you can cash out.

If you think about it, you can post all kinds of services or "gigs" on each one of these websites. It certainly can't hurt and you just might make some money along the way!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I found you on Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop and I am now following you. Hope you can visit me too!
THE BUSY WOMAN'S GUIDE TO SURVIVING
MOTHERHOOD
and Busy Moms Who Love to Read

Julie said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from MBM, hope you can stop by and say hi too. :)

http://www.gethealthycheap.com

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Thanks for the info. Nice to meet another crazed mama! :) New follower here from the Monday Blog hops. Hope you'll come by to say hi and maybe return the favor?

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Adventures said...

I found you on Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop. I am now following you. Hope you can come visit me http://adventuresofthedomesticatedmama.blogspot.com

Tonal said...

Great post...
Thank you for the post..Locksmith in Elmsford NY

Melissa said...

I will have to try this out!
Found you from Thursday Blog Hop!

Peaceful wishes,
Melissa
www.thecutestchaos.blogspot.com

Laura S Reading said...

I would love to hear more about success (or failings) of these sites, anyones personal experience, not the sales pitch.
I am a major skeptic but really need some extra cash to keep the heat going this winter.

you can email me at wis momworks (at) gmail (dot)com or comment on one of my blogs http://dogsmom.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

DogsMom: this wasn't a sales pitch. I don't make any money from anyone joining these! I did give some of my personal opinion stating that I have made money with a few! You just have to be creative and come up with something that people will want.

Laura S Reading said...

I'm sorry, I did not mean that this post was a sales pitch. I appreciate the information and YOUR honest opinion.
In the past when I have commented on an open post and not knowing who sees it, I have been flooded with prewritten blurbs about how wonderful a service or site is.
I appreciate your honesty and your sharing of the information.

Laura S Reading said...

and I have nothing against those sites that offer a bonus to members for signing up new members. That is a sound and legitimate business practice.