Friday, March 25, 2011

Make Lists: Get Paid!

I am loving this new website I came across not long ago. It's called List My 5. The name says it all. You make a list of your top 5 things. It can be anything! It can be your top five favorite movies, your top five favorite animals, anything you wish to make a list about you can do. You then get paid a share of the ad revenue that is generated from your lists via paypal. This being said, you should try to make your lists interesting enough that others will want to read your list. Here are a couple of my lists so you can get an idea of what this site is like:

Top 5 Ways to Relax and Alleviate Stress

Top 5 Things to Do on a Snow Day

You can make them funny, you can make them serious, you can make them informative, you are free to make whatever kind of lists you want. It is actually fun to do. TIP: If you write articles on other websites, you can write a top 5 list around a specific topic and then link to your other article. This way, you may get traffic two ways!

I wish I had more time to dedicate to this website because I really enjoy making up random lists on here. You don't have to worry about editors critiquing your work here, you are free to do whatever you like.

Leave me a comment and let me know if you have had any luck with List My 5!

No comments: