Sunday, August 7, 2011

Strange Travels

Thanks to Wm Rowe

I like going on vacation but I especially like it now that I’m married! My honeymoon was my first real foray into international vacationing but now that I’ve got a taste I can’t imagine anything else I’d rather do. This year my husband and I are going to go to Croatia which I’m so excited about but it’s going to be an expensive trip so we’ve been saving for quite a while! I went toHttp://www.home-alarm-systems.COM/to get a system for our new house before we left and I made sure I could pack in a small bad so we don’t get charged flight after flight for a checked bag (we’re flying three times once we get over there) and other than that and one last hotel I think everything’s booked. Flight prices to Europe right now are just outrageous but this is somewhere we’d always wanted to go so we figured we might as well go ahead and check it off the list. Afterall, you can’t take that money with you, am I right?

*This is a paid post

No comments: