Friday, September 30, 2011

Our New Cat


Contributed by Milford Woods


My wife and I have been talking about getting a second cat ever since our first one, Shanks, went missing a few months back. We both think it was a coyote but who knows – we got ahttp://securitychoice.com alarm and talked to the neighbors just in case there was a cat thief roaming around the neighborhood. We’ve started to get over the devastation of losing a pet but now we’re in the mood for a new one. We really miss the way Shanks would roll around on our bed with us and sleep in front of the fire so anyway, we’ve got a friend whose cat just had a litter so I’m thinking of getting two for my wife to surprise her. I know that two is going to be even more work than one but it’s just what we need to get us out of the funk of losing Shanks! And we always said he should have a brother anyway so this way we won’t have to worry about that with the new cat.


*This is a paid post.

No comments: