Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Welcome Ultimate Blog Party !

This is my first year participating in the Ultimate Blog Party and I'm so excited to join in the fun. I know I'm a few days later but better late than never, right??


Now for my big introduction....

I'm Deanna and I live in Ohio with my husband of almost 9 years and my 3 children (8 yr old son and 7 yr old boy/girl twins). I have been working from home for approximately 6 years now. I started this blog a few years ago because I found a lot of people were struggling to find legitimate ways to earn money from home. There are so many scams out there and people were afraid to take chances in order to find the right job for them. I use this blog to talk about various ways that anyone can earn money from home without having to pay money up front and that have been shown to be legitimate. Apart from that, I also host a few giveaways and do a few product reviews. I enjoy doing product reviews and giveaways but I don't want this blog to be overtaken by them and lose the focus of this blog: helping others find ways to earn money from home. I know times are hard right now and any money will help no matter how big or small. I currently work mostly as a freelance writer but I do other small things online to earn money as well. It's always good to have lots of ways to earn a few bucks because you never know when one might close down. 

Photos
My kids...

Moi... with pink hair that was supposed to be red



Leave a comment, introduce yourself and I will stop by your blog to say hello!

No comments: