Thursday, February 8, 2007

Welcome to Crazed Mama's house!

Welcome everyone to Crazed Mama's first blog post! To introduce myself a little bit my name is Dea (pronounced "Dee"), I'm 29 years old from Ohio. I have 3 children under the age of 4 years old and have found it to be extremely hard to be able to work outside of the home due to transportation problems and lack of affordable childcare for 3 toddlers! I have done a lot of research for work at home jobs online and have tried many different areas. Some work, some don't. I have been working from home for almost a year and a half now and would love to share my knowledge with others who are looking for the same chance to be able to work at home!

Working at home can be great, especially if you have children. You can still take care of them, make their lunch, play with them and spend quality time with them yet still be able to earn some extra income to help with family finances. It's so nice to be able to work in my pajama's!

Even if you don't have children and you are just looking for some legit ways to make money from home or looking to make a little bit of extra income in your spare time I can give you some great idea's to get started.

You aren't going to get rich overnight from my work at home strategies but if done right they may supply you with some extra spending money or money for the electric bill!

I'm extremely busy between taking care of my children plus working various jobs from home so I'm not exactly sure how often I will be posting in this blog but I'm going to aim for at least once a week! Keep checking back for more!

No comments: