Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another adult opportunity!

This job is for those of you who are a little more open minded about how you can make money from home! mygirlfund.com is a networking site of sorts. Basically, you post some sexy pics of yourself (do not have to be nude, just pretty and sexy!). Men who are interested will pay you for some extra things like emails, live chat, special private pics (again, do not have to be nude, just whatever you are comfortable with) and live cam chats. I've talked to a few girls who use this site and make a nice amount of money!

It's up to you if you want to give this a shot. Some women have good luck with it, others don't! To sign up you have to post a few normal pics of yourself and then you have to post a verification picture that shows you holding a sign that says, "mygirlfund.com". That pic is to verify that it is really YOU in the pics and you are not just stealing someone else's pics to use.

I signed up for this but was never verified. I sent a few emails to customer service with no reply. About a week after I signed up my account was cancelled due to non verification. Thinking that maybe my verification photo wasn't good enough I signed up again with a different email address and took a few new verification photos. Still not verified. I sent numerous emails again to customer service with no response. Out of money desperation I decided to try it one more time. This time I used FIVE verification pics and still was not verified! I was very disappointed especially after talking to other girls who said they were verified within hours, some even minutes and were all ready making fat cash! I also spoke to girls who went through the same thing as me and could not get verified!

So, I leave this one up to you! I know that they DO pay, it's just a matter of getting verified and getting your foot in the door. There is no set criteria that you have to meet as far as looks go. We all know that men like all kinds of different women! If you try it, good luck! Feel free to leave me a comment here and let me know how it works for you! Who knows, I might even give it another try sooner or later!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I actually signed up for this site because of your post...could it have been the amount of verification photos you were using? I think I saw that you needed at least 6 when signing up. Just a thought..

Unknown said...

You need 5 regular photos and then at least one verification photo. Doesn't matter how many. It's also very hard to get any kind of response from customer support there!

workfromhome said...

There are any number of reasons that you may not have been verified or may not have been able to get in touch with customer support.

The most likely reason is that, in order to keep the MGF community as honest and free of scammers as possible I know some IP blocks are blocked or banned because of bad operators.

Unfortunately many girls who are honest and would benefit the community are caught in the filtering system.