Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was given the Versatile Blogger Award from Just Ermie and it's now my turn to pass it on!



THE RULES:

1. Nominate 15 others for the award and inform them with a comment on each of their blogs.

2. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.

3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.

4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.

5. In the same post, include this set of rules.

It all seems fairly straightforward so here goes...


7 COMPLETELY RANDOM PIECES OF INFORMATION ABOUT ME

1. I love the show Shameless. It's so dirty and irresponsible; I love it!!

2. I can't think of anything else random about me at the moment.. I'm still thinking....

3. I have 5 cats in my house.. with a Pit Bull and 3 children.

4. I don't have a best friend. :o(

5. Even though I like earning money from home, I'm hunting for a job outside of the home because I don't like being stuck at home all the time.

6. It was almost 85 degrees here today (in March??!)

7. I was on the Jenny Jones talk show in 2003.


NOMINEES (Just letting you know, it probably won't be 15!)









Ok, that's enough. Please check out a few of the blogs I have listed and wish them congrats for the award! 


No comments: