Monday, March 23, 2009

How to use Twitter to your advantage


Twitter has just exploded over the last few months. I never even heard of it until a few months ago to be honest! Then I didn't understand the concept of it at first but now it makes sense1

What exactly is Twitter?? Well, it's a sort of social networking where you just send out updates throughout the day. You can use it for strictly personal use just to keep your family and friends updated. It's a lot easier than emailing everyone separately!

Twitter is mostly being used now for networking for your online business or website. You can send out updates or "tweets" throughout the day and anyone who is following you can read your updates. You can add links in your updates which makes it a great tool for promotion! For instance, I can send out a tweet saying something along the lines of, "Would you like to find out how to make money from home?" and then add a link to this blog right here. Hopefully it will entice a few of my followers to click the link! I use it to promote my blogs, my Squidoo pages, my facebook page, anything that I am promoting or that I support. If you have not joined Twitter than I highly suggest that you do and get in on the buzz!

I've also found a great tool to help you find other twits (other Twitter users) with the same interest as you. I use Twellow and it has helped greatly in getting more followers and finding other users!

Good luck using Twitter and I invite everyone to come and join me on my TWITTER!

2 comments:

Bubbly Ideas said...

Nice information. I learn a lot from your article. Thanks for sharing. - myob premier accounting

Anonymous said...

I too use the twitter and it is having fantastic links with social activities and friends making website and it is very useful for getting followers.

Part Time Jobs

Work at Home-
Data Entry Jobs