Saturday, December 17, 2011

Microworkers Anyone?

Does anyone have any experience working for Microworkers? I signed up with them a few weeks ago. They have lists of various small tasks you can do to earn money. Some of the tasks include writing a review on an amazon product, "liking" a Facebook page, following and re-tweeting someone on Twitter, commenting on youtube videos, posting a comment on a blog with a specified link, commenting on different forums, signing up for various websites, and downloading things. Personally, I won't download anything because you never know what you are putting on your computer that way. I work on this site sparingly, and most of the jobs only take a few minutes. As it sits, right now, my total earnings are $36.69. When I first signed up, I saw the paypal logo, but apparently they are not paying via paypal at the moment. They did for a short while, but stopped (not sure why), so now they are only paying via moneybookers and alertpay. So, now I have to go sign up for an alertpay account. I was expecting to get paid this week from them via paypal, but that's not going to happen.


I think once the pay gets straightened up, this could be a good way to make some spending money. Wouldn't pay all the bills, but would definitely help!

One thing, for bloggers, there are offers there to write a blog post for pay however the pay is rather low; usually only a few dollars. Honestly, you can make a lot more money other places (I do most of my paid posts via blogsvertise), but for a blog wanting to get a start into writing paid posts, this would be a good place to begin.

Would love to hear some input from other microworkers? Such as how quickly do you get the payment once you request a withdrawal?

1 comment:

Mrs. Undomestic said...

I've worked for a couple of companies that do that kind of thing and I find they are exactly what you said, good for a little but don't expect to make a living off of it.