Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Other Blogs and More

Just a quick post to let any of my  new readers know that I also have 2 other blogs.

Rants In My Pants is my venting blog. This is where I complain and vent about things going on in the world that I don't agree with or things that just straight annoy me. I do curse in many posts, so don't bother if you are easily offended.

Madam Sarcasm is more of a personal blog. This is the blog where I just write about whatever I feel like writing about. I write about things going on in my personal life or things that are bothering me. Again, don't bother if you are offended by curse words and vulgar sarcasm!

Also, don't forget to "like" my facebook (link on the top left) and add me on Google + . Since Google Friend Connect is going to be phased out soon, I guess Google + will be taking its place. I don't mind, I actually like Google + and thinks it gives me a chance to interact more with my readers and other blogs.

No comments: