Tuesday, December 6, 2011

November Update on Sweepstakes/Freebies

Did anyone else have a good sweeping month in November? Not I. I did not win one single thing, nothing. I DID however receive my prizes that I won the month before, which were the fleece blanket and the freebie coupon for Bob Evans. November was already a depressing month for my family, doesn't help when I don't win a damned thing, either, ha! I still have yet to win any blog giveaways, even though I've entered hundreds. Again, I've been entering blog giveaways, along with finding sweepstakes on Facebook sweepstaking apps. I know there are a ton more out there, but I just don't have time for all of them.

Don't forget, "like" my FB page (link on the top of the left hand column) for more freebies and sweepstakes to enter. I try to post them on FB as much as I can to pass them along to my followers.

Since I didn't win any giveaways in November, here's a pic of the freebies I got:



The black thing in the middle is an oven mitt from Private Selections. I received it along with some coupons via Bzzagent. I also received like 6 packs of different brands of crayons for a test/survey. Of course the kids got all of them after I did the survey.

Have you had any luck getting any freebies or winning anything fun? Tell us about it and where you entered through!

No comments: