Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pardon Me While I Fix This Mess...

Is it just me, or are all of my photos/graphics missing? Last night when I checked out my blog, my header banner thingy was gone with just a big blank triangle thing? I uploaded the banner again, just so it didn't look so scary if someone checked out the blog. All of the photos or graphics I have posted in blog posts or in my side columns are gone. Everything. I thought maybe it was just a blogger mishap and was hoping when I checked it today, everything would be back, but it's not. I post a lot of photos on my other blogs and they are all gone, too. What the crap, Blogger?? Where did all of my stuff go? Do you realize what a pain in the butt this is going to be to have to go through and re-upload everything?? Is it just ME this has happened to???? I'm already having a bad day.. Hell, a bad week.. this just takes the cake. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: