Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sweepstakes and Freebies Update for October

A few days after my last post about sweepstakes wins (and me complaining that I hadn't won anything), I got emails that I had won this:


This the Little Giant Xtreme Ladder that retails for almost $400! and I also won these:


Luna protein bars and a 2 pack from Softlips.



Since then, I haven't had any BIG wins. I got an email that I won a fleece throw from Sealy, and a free meal from Bob Evans, but haven't received either one, yet. I still do sweepstaking but only in my free time or when I am bored. Some days I just don't feel like it, other days I do. I do know that I could not sit and just enter sweepstakes for 8 hours a day like some people! haha I mostly use the facebook apps I mentioned in this post, and sweepstakestoday.com. I know there are more out there, but these keep me plenty busy for the moment. Anyone else had any big wins lately??

Also, some of the samples/freebies I have received in the mail:



These are not all of the samples I have received, but most of them! These include the Target beauty bag full of samples, a cook book, a Halloween tattoo from swagbucks (which, btw, when I used my swagbucks to order it, I thought it was an entire sheet, not one single tattoo!), and some coupons for free stuff.

Don't forget, you can follow my facebook page (link is in the top left column of the blog, for lots of giveaways and sweepstake opportunities and I will try to post as many free sample opportunities as I can (I don't always remember to save the ones I sign up for) on there. If you like my page, feel free to leave a comment and let me know that you came from the blog (you don't have to, it just makes me feel good that someone actually reads my posts on here!)


No comments: