Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Win money for having the best answer!

I've recently been introduced to prizes.org. It's really pretty simple. People post a "contest" with a question. The questions may be something simple such as, "name my kitten", to relationship questions, ideas for a website name, or how to increase traffic for a website. There are a variety of question categories. They offer a set amount of money for the best answer. I've seen the amounts range from $10 to $$1,000! Anyone can answer and whoever gives the best answer (decided by the person who posted the question) gets the money! Some of them are decided by votes, so you can ask your friends to vote for your answer as the best answer.



I haven't had much time to put into this yet because I've been busy working on a big article writing assignment, but this looks like it could be fun and I have talked to others who have been paid by this. If you have a good imagination, this could be a great and fun way to earn some extra money!

They pay via paypal which is always good (I love paypal and have never had any problems with them). So if you have a creative imagination, put your thinking cap on and give some good answers to earn money!




1 comment:

Bertha Brown said...

I have never heard of this but it sounds cool.