Monday, November 7, 2011

Balancing Life: NaBloPoMo

How do you balance your children, relationship, and work?

Since I'm sort of jobless at the moment, work isn't much of a problem, although I do spend a lot of time searching for ways to make money from home online until I find a job. I've just graduated college, so now I'm on the job hunt for a job outside of the home. To be honest, I don't want to work from home forever. I enjoy getting out of the house and talking to adults during the day. I'm sure I will change my mind about that once I do get a job and have to get up at the crack of dawn and go outside in the freezing cold, haha. I do a lot of different things online to earn money though, so many hours of the day are spent on the computer. I try to do most of that during the day while my kids are at school. I help the kids with their homework in the evenings and we all sit down to dinner together. On the weekends, we usually have something planned to do as a family together.

As far as my relationship with my husband goes, well, to be honest, that doesn't get much time and it's something we both need to work on. What about you? How do you balance everything?


No comments: