Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Husband's Dentist Job in TX



Contributed by Johnny Graves


I am so proud of my husband. He has been going to school for several years to become a dentist and he is almost there. We have just finished settling into our new Texas home and the new location of his residency. He has a lot of work ahead of him, but I know he will do a great job. Everything is slowly falling into place for me. I was able to get a great teaching job at a local school. All the kids here seem to be well-behaved and very nice. Our house is lovely. We found the cutest house with a little, but wonderful yard. All the utilities were already set up, including the best high speed internet service in Texas. I was thankful for that because it was one less thing I had to worry about. We should only be in Texas for a year, so I don’t want to get too settled. However, it does seem like a nice area and I guess there is always the chance we will stay here indefinitely.




This is a paid post.

No comments: