Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NaBloPoMo: Learning

What did you learn from doing NaBloPoMo?

I learned that sometimes I just don't wanna post every single day. Some days I don't feel like it or other days I may be just too busy with other things in my life. I don't think that makes me a bad blogger though. Sometimes people post a bunch of crappy stuff just to post. I am curious though why I haven't received any comments in quite awhile? I never got a lot of comments, but I at least got a few. I even left myself a comment earlier today just to make sure that my comment link was working. I finally open up a little bit here and everyone runs away? Am I really that boring??

There will be another NaBloPoMo for December, I think. I may participate again. We shall see.


1 comment:

George Glass said...

Here's a comment for ya. Congrats on making it through Nablopomo!!